The Ontario Association on Developmental Disabilities exists to support professionals and students working and pursuing careers in the field of developmental disabilities.
The Ontario Association on Developmental Disabilities supports professionals and students in the field of developmental disabilities through the promotion of the highest standards of research, education and practice.
We envision an Ontario where:
• Studying and working in the field of developmental disabilities are considered essential to the fabric of a supported and inclusive society.
• Research to inform best practices and the timely dissemination of current information are recognized as essential elements of an effective service delivery system.
• Best practices and professional standards enhance the lives of people with developmental disabilities.
• Educational opportunities related to developmental disabilities are available and accessible to support lifelong learning and professional development.
OADD believes that:
• all citizens of Ontario have the right to be supported to realize their aspirations and potential
• strong community supports for people with developmental disabilities are critical to an inclusive society
• respect for professionals in the field of developmental disabilities will flow from sound education, training and practice
• research is critical to the field of developmental disabilities
Membership Levels – Benefits and Fees
Membership levels are:
• Patron; Gold, Silver and Bronze – for Agencies and Individuals who want to support the work of OADD
• Organizational – for Agencies who wish to include all staff in the benefits of membership
• Sustaining and Student – for individuals in the field of Developmental Disabilities
• General – for interested individuals
To view a full list of the membership benefits and fees click here
To view a list of current Board members click here
To contact the OADD call us at 416-429-3720 or email us at email@example.com