Kay Sansom Scholarships
Three awards of $1,000 each and a one-year membership in OADD are available to Ontario students with interests in developmental disabilities. One award is presented in each of three categories:
- medical and/or graduate students,
- undergraduate students and
- community college students.
The Award must be used to pursue a full-time, specific educational goal in a recognized program associated with a professional discipline related to developmental disabilities. It may not be used for travel. Financial need may be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified in March and awards presented annually in April.
Requirements for Kay Sansom Scholarship Application
Individuals may apply for this award by providing a formal letter of application accompanied by a CV and two letters of reference.
The letter of application should include:
- A completed copy of the Scholarship Application form (click here to download)
- A copy of your most recent CV (or a brief 1-2 page biography)
- Two letters of reference from individuals familiar with you and your work in the field of developmental disabilities
Reference letters, CVs and supporting documents must be received by February 1st.
February 1st (annually)