Call for OADD Conference Abstracts
2024 – Changing the Status Quo
Change is an inevitable part of life.
“There is nothing permanent except change.” Heraclitus
Join us for the 35th Annual OADD Conference April 10 & 11 2024 to Network, learn and share experiences about how things are changing in the Developmental Services Sector. Addressing change in the developmental sector means understanding the impact on employees, agencies and individuals; the ripple effect can be far reaching and the more we understand, embrace and prepare the more we are able to direct positive change instead of letting it direct us.
We are looking for abstracts that will address ways in which agencies and programs have adjusted to the changing landscape of service delivery within the developmental service sector.
Share your creative ideas, new methods, innovative programs to inspire the change on how services are delivered to support the people within your organization.
- Diversity, Equity and inclusion
- Indigenous, anti-black racism, agism, etc.
- Mental Health Advocacy
- Complex care, dual diagnosis, stress
- Journey to Belonging/QUAM
- Maintaining quality as things change
- Employment/Housing initiatives
- Creative housing and the impact of homelessness on services
- Employment initiatives
- Aging and Developmental Disabilities
- Addressing the complexity of providing services to older adults with DD
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Deadline for Submissions: December 8, 2023
Number of Presenters
Presentations should have a maximum of two presenters.
How to Submit an Abstract?
Link for submission form: https://forms.office.com/r/wkDvn5yJTS
Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org