Collaboration and Change: Moving Towards Tomorrow Together
The 2022 OADD Virtual Conference will be held April 13th
Registration is now open! click here to go to the registration page
The location for the 2022 event was your computer, laptop or phone!
The OADD conference went virtual for 2021, followed by a series of virtual workshops. This was a great success and we have planned a virtual conference and workshops for 2022. We hope to be able to plan in-person workshops in the fall of 2022. Please check our website regularly for information or become an OADD member and the information will be sent to you.
2022 will be a year for collaboration and change. The past 2 years have seen many changes and we’re not done yet. We have put together a full day of presentations covering everything from the challenges faced by agencies and programs merging to changes to programs dealing with our new and ever-changing environment.
Sick of COVID? at the conference you will:
- see and interact (virtually) with colleagues,
- get to laugh with our Keynote speaker Kate Davis
- have the opportunity to show your artistic talent in the lunch time during the interactive Art Therapy demonstration
- hear from our sponsors about their activities in the sector
- have your name entered in draws for gift cards
Contact the OADD at 416-429-3720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To be put on our distribution list for conference information or vendor opportunities please email the office at mailto:email@example.com