Annual General Meeting
OADD Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for members of OADD to gather, learn about the activities of the Association and have input into the direction of events for the upcoming year.
Attendance at the AGM is free of charge and members in good standing are encouraged to attend. If you are unsure about the status of your membership contact the OADD office at email@example.com to check.
2018 Annual General Meeting
The meeting was held April 12th, 2018, 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the Ambassador Hotel, Kingston ON as part of the OADD Annual conference. Below is a copy of the agenda from the meeting and the minutes of the 2017 meeting (approved at the 2018 AGM).
Members who would like more information about the 2018 Annual General Meeting should contact the OADD office at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of the 2017 Annual General Meeting Minutes 2017 AGM minutes
1. Welcome – Joe Persaud, Chair
2. Approval of Agenda – Joe Persaud, Chair
3. Approval of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting April 20th, 2017 – Joe Persaud, Chair
4. Chair’s Report to the Members – Joe Persaud, Chair
5. 2017 Audited Financial Statements – Lisa Holmes, Treasurer
6. Appointment of Auditors for 2018-2019 – Lisa Holmes, Treasurer
7. Nominating Committee Report: Approval of Candidates for the Board – Tony Vipond, Membership Chair
8. Confirmation of Acts of the Board – Gary Dowe, Chair-Elect
9. Other Business