Annual General Meeting
OADD Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for members of OADD to gather, learn about the activities of the Association and have input into the direction of events for the upcoming year.
Attendance at the AGM is free of charge and members in good standing are encouraged to attend. If you are unsure about the status of your membership contact the OADD office at firstname.lastname@example.org to check.
2019 Annual General Meeting
The meeting will be held April 9th, 2019, 1:45 p.m. at the Marriott on the Falls, Niagara Falls, ON following the Awards & Scholarships luncheon, part of the OADD Annual conference. Below is a copy of the agenda from the meeting and the minutes of the 2018 meeting (to be approved at the 2019 AGM).
Members who would like more information about the 2019 Annual General Meeting should contact the OADD office at email@example.com
To download a copy of the 2018 Annual General Meeting Minutes click here
1. Welcome – Gary Dowe, Chair
2. Approval of Agenda – Gary Dowe, Chair
3. Approval of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting April 12th, 2018 – Gary Dowe, Chair
4. Chair’s Report to the Members – Gary Dowe, Chair
5. 2018 Audited Financial Statements – Cheryl Farrugia, Treasurer
6. Appointment of Auditors for 2018-2019 – Cheryl Farrugia, Treasurer
7. Nominating Committee Report: Approval of Candidates for the Board – Joe Persaud, Membership Chair
8. Bylaw Amendment – Joe Persaud, Membership Chair
9. Confirmation of Acts of the Board – Gary Dowe, Chair-Elect
10. Other Business