Annual General Meeting
OADD Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for members of OADD to gather, learn about the activities of the Association and have input into the direction of events for the upcoming year.
Attendance at the AGM is free of charge and members in good standing are encouraged to attend. If you are unsure about the status of your membership contact the OADD office at email@example.com to check.
2017 Annual General Meeting
The meeting will be held April 20th, 2017, 1:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the Hilton Niagara Falls. This year’s AGM is part of the OADD conference. If you are not registered to attend the conference please contact the OADD office for room and access details.
To download a copy of the 2016 Annual General Meeting Minutes click here
1. Welcome – Joe Persaud, Chair
2. Approval of Agenda – Joe Persaud, Chair
3. Approval of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting April 7th, 2016 – Joe Persaud, Chair
4. Chair’s Report to the Members – Joe Persaud, Chair
5. 2016 Audited Financial Statements – Lisa Holmes, Treasurer
6. Appointment of Auditors for 2017-2018 – Lisa Holmes, Treasurer
7. Nominating Committee Report: Approval of Candidates for the Board – Tony Vipond, Membership Chair
8. Confirmation of Acts of the Board – Gary Dowe, Chair-Elect
9. Other Business